Thursday, December 4, 2008

Food Blogs

I get tired of cooking the same things over and over, so I have been reading a few recipe blogs recently. Here are a few that I have bookmarked:

This one is the blog of a lady who made a commitment to use her crockpot everyday in 2008. Using my crockpot simplifies my afternoon so much, so I love seeing new recipes.

$5 Dinners is one woman's attempt to keep all of her dinners under $5. I have not used any of her recipes yet, but it has already made me more aware of which of my meals are around $5.

For the Love of Grub, Cooking for the Guys, and Eat at Home are all blogs of homeschooling moms. I like them because they usually use ingredients that I already have. Cooking for the Guys lists Weight Watcher points for some of her recipes.

The Pioneer Woman is a very popular blog, that I have seen many other bloggers link to. I used her cornbread and dressing recipes for Thanksgiving, and it turned out good. She is quite a character!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think I am going to check out those blogs myself. I love to try new recipes and keep things interesting in the kitchen. We were blessed with a side of deer for $30 so I am thrillled to pieces. I hope Connie like deer.... shhh, we won't tell her.