Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bailey Is Growing Up!











Bailey has been asking to have her ears pierced for a while now. When she first asked, I told her that it hurt, and she stopped asking for a while. A couple of months ago, she decided she still wanted to do it, even if it hurt a little. I decided she was really ready. I took her while we were visiting my parents a couple of weeks ago. Having a mall nearby is a luxury right now, so we decided to take advantage of it.
Bailey was very excited, and she hardly flinched when the big moment came. The lady instructed us to clean them three times a day. I had some doubts as to how that would go, but Bailey has taken care of it on her own. She remembers so much better than I do (I should put her in charge of dispensing antibiotics!). Our sweet girl is growing up!

No comments: