Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Olivia's "Pretend" Birthday Party







We had a birthday party for Olivia last night. Her official birthday is not until Saturday, but a week night worked out better with every one's schedule, so we had it a few days early. Anna Grace called it her pretend birthday.
We had twenty six people over to help us celebrate. Olivia wanted to eat pizza, red chips (Doritos), orange drink and Sprite for supper, so that is what we ate. I was happy because it required very little preparation on my part! After we ate supper, we had princess cake and ice cream. Olivia loved her presents, and the children had a great time playing. I enjoyed chatting with the adults!

We will have a small celebration on her actual birthday and Olivia will get her presents from us and from her grandparents. I am very thankful for friends to celebrate with. I am also thankful for my Birthday Girl!

No comments: