Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Brother's Wedding

Lovely Liv
Beautiful Bailey

Mark and His Lovely Mom

Our Little Man

A Sea of White and Khaki!

My brother Bo and his love Lindley got married a couple of weekends ago. I am thankful that we all had the opportunity to be there. Lindley has been a part of our lives for quite a few years, so it is nice to have her as an official part of our family. I look forward to seeing them grow old together!

The children were very excited about going to the wedding! We go to a very casual church now, so we do not often dress up. In fact, I had to go and buy "dress up" clothes for the boys. Bailey and Olivia had the very important job of handing out the programs, and they took it very seriously!

I did not get any pictures that did the bride and groom justice -- I look forward to seeing the professional photos. They were a lovely couple!

No comments: