Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Halloween






In usual Kim fashion, I am months behind on writing about the life in my little world!  I am going to try to catch up a bit over the next few days.  One of these days I will get on a more regular blogging schedule--probably about the same time I figure out how to get on top of my laundry...

We had a great time on Halloween.  We went to the third annual Guth Fall Festival, which is just a fancy way of saying we got together with a bunch of friends for a trunk or treat at the Guth's farm.  This year we took a huntress, a princess, Cleopatra, a minion and a twelve year old boy who chose to go as himself.  

We spent the evening eating chili, trading candy and going on a hayride.  It was a fun night of being with friends and getting plenty of sugar!

No comments: