Monday, September 8, 2008

The Smell of Pine-Sol is in the Air!

I usually "nest" (obsessively clean and organize) most of the nine months of my pregnancies. This pregnancy has been quite different! I have had much less energy this time around. It has been pointed out to me several times that I am older (one of those things you love to hear!) and that I have four others to chase around. It has been a bit of a struggle for me, because my mind has many nesting urges that my body just can not seem to get motivated to do!

Finally, I have had sudden micro-bursts of energy these last several days. I rearranged our bedroom on Saturday (Mark helped move the bed). I cleaned out the girls' closets and took inventory of their winter wardrobes. Mark and I spent a couple of hours cleaning out the van on Saturday morning. Hopefully these bursts of energy will continue. After all, I would hate to bring baby Eli into a house with cluttered closets!

For some reason, I love the smell of Pine-Sol when I am pregnant. Other times, I can take it or leave it. Right now, I love to clean things just so I can smell that wonderful smell. Pregnancy definitely brings out my quirky side!

1 comment:

Krystal A. said...

I kinda stumbled upon your blog...im 33 weeks prego with #3 and I LOVE the smell of Pine Sol right now...I spray down my whole house every day with pine sol...lol...I actually had a dream the other night I took a bath in it....oh the weird things that happen while you are prego...