Sunday, July 25, 2010

Van Woes

We had quite a stressful morning! I had a few things to do at church this morning, so I took our van (which is our third vehicle) and went a little early on my own. I was almost to church when Mark called to let me know that I had Anna Grace and Olivia's booster seats with me (aaahhh!). I had taken the girls to the tea party in the van because Mark was running errands with the boys in our big blue "bus". So, I was a bit frustrated, but I turned around and headed back home. About half way there, the van started acting strangely when I stepped on the accelerator. I was able to continue on for a while, and then eventually had to pull of into a parking lot. Mark had to come and get me (without car seats), and he was able to drive it the rest of the way home. We did eventually make it to church, quite a bit later (and a lot more stressed) than I had planned. Oh well, these are light and momentary troubles...

No comments: