Monday, July 30, 2012

My August Meal Plan

I have been in a meal planning mood lately.  It probably has something to do with the fact that we are starting school and I know my back to school brain fog will hit soon!  I am also in the mood to stay within our grocery budget (which seems to get harder all the time!).  While I was in "the zone", I decided to go ahead and sketch out my meals for the month of August.  I reserve the right to make some changes if I am in the mood, but this gives me a basic plan.  I already have all of the meat in the freezer, so grocery shopping should (theoretically) be a little easier!  I decided to do a blog post about my plan so that I will not misplace it, and so that my links are handy.

Week 1
30  Roast beef with carrots and potatoes
31  Chicken fajitas with refried beans
1  Parmesan Chicken in the crockpot
2  Sloppy Joes and oven potatoes
3 Homemade pizza
4  Breakfast

Week 2
5  Sandwiches and pretzels
6  Chicken and rice soup with bread bowls
7  Taco Pie
8  Lemon pepper chicken with pasta
9  Pork chops with macaroni and cheese
10 Homemade Pizza
11 Breakfast

Week 3
12  Sandwiches
13  Chicken Cacciatore
14  Enchilada Rice
15  Chicken Tetrazzini
16  Beans and Rice
17  Pork roast and mashed potatoes
18  Hamburgers, baked beans and potatoes

Week 4
19  out
20 homeschool party-- take desert
21  Quesadillas and refried beans
22  Garlic chicken with bowtie pasta
23  Grilled chicken and veggies
24  out-- birthday party
25  Hamburgers

Week 5
26  Sandwiches
27  Black beans
28  Tacos
29  Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
30  Spaghetti and meatballs
31  Homemade pizza

No comments: