Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Decision Time

It has now been five weeks and one day since Mark learned about the changes taking place at work. He has been blessed to receive three job offers this week (including his current job at a new location). This week has been full of discussions of the various aspects of the different jobs and prayers for wisdom. He is going to try to make his decision before the weekend.

I have mixed feelings about these job opportunities. First of all, I am very thankful that we have these opportunities, because I know there are many people who are out of work in our country. I am saddened that all of these jobs take us farther away from our family. I am also quite overwhelmed at the thought of all that needs to be done in the next couple of months. I have already started a long to-do list! I am also starting to think of all of the things that we will have to do again -- find a new church, new doctors, make new friends, etc. Through it all, I am thankful that the Lord is faithful to meet our needs. I will be praying that He will prepare a place for us. Praise God that He is in control.

So, within a few days we will know where the our next stop on this big adventure will be!

No comments: