Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ramblings

There is not much new to report here. My to-do list is long, and my motivation is short! I seem to be torn between two worlds -- the things I need to do here to get the house ready to sell and the things I need to do to prepare for our new place in Arkansas. I spent a lot of time yesterday making phone calls. I got our phone, water, insurance, and electricity set up. I also arranged to have our carpets here cleaned (I am hoping for a miraculous recovery for our carpets). I took everyone (except Mark and Eli) to get haircuts this week so that I do not have to think about that for a while. I am also trying to get some shopping (shoes for the kids and stuff for the new house) done before we move because there will be fewer stores in our new town. My mom is coming for a visit this week, which should be a huge help. She is a great cleaner and organizer, and I need to do lots of cleaning and organizing before the house goes on the market later this week or early next week.

God has blessed us so much in the past few months, and I am so thankful. He has truly been our provider during this time of job uncertainty.

No comments: