Friday, March 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle/ Germiness

WOW! It is March, and my last blog post was December and it still says "Christmas" on it! Where does the time go???? I decided to write a quick post just to break the bloggy ice, and try to get back in the swing again!

The last three days have been challenging! A yucky stomach virus (is there any other kind?) has hit our house with a vengeance. I had to call Mark yesterday and ask him to come home from work. Our three littlest ones were all sick at the same time!!!! Isaac and I were hit with yuckiness during the night, and Bailey is under the weather this morning. Mark is our lone holdout! He is at work this morning, and I think that I saw a bit of spring in his step as he left. I think he was happy for a break from all of this germiness. Oh well, this is light and momentary (I keep repeating this to myself!).

No comments: