Thursday, August 9, 2007

My birthday present

I have been eyeing a Kitchen Aid mixer for a while now. I think that it will really come in handy now that I am making bread and pizza dough on a weekly basis. Exxon gave us a gift card, and I had decided to put my part of it with my birthday money and finally buy one. After some research, I came to the conclusion that Amazon.com is the best place to buy it. I had been looking at it all last week, and on the day that I finally decided to buy it, it had gone up fifty dollars! After reading some of the reviews, I learned that the price fluctuates from week to week and that if you watch, you can get it at the low price. Reading that was like a challenge to get it at the low price! So, now my new obsession is to check the price several times a day!

No comments: