Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Praise God for Grandparents!



It has been such a blessing to have my Dad and Mom's help in the last two weeks. They came down on Friday before Eli was born, and it was wonderful not to have to make arrangements for someone to keep the children. They did such a great job entertaining them, that I am not sure that the children missed us too much while we were in the hospital!

Dad went home after Eli was born, and Mom has been here since. She is such a big help. She does things around the house before I even see that they need to be done! I have done very little laundry, cleaning or cooking because she always beats me to it! People have asked how we are adjusting, and I have been telling them that I have not really had to adjust yet because Mom is here! We will all have Nanna withdrawal when she leaves! Thankfully, Mark's Mom will come when Nanna leaves, so it will be a little longer before I have to manage alone while Mark is at work.

No comments: