Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Time

We love Uncle Wes and Aunt Rebecca!
We can now "officially" call Lindley "Aunt"!

Eli loves Uncle Bo!
The children and I spent ten days in Tennessee visiting our family this month. Mark had to work, so he joined us for the last few days of our trip. We had a great time staying with my parents and Mark's mom and visiting with family. My brother Bo (in the real world he is known as Bob, but that childhood name is stuck in my head!) and his love Lindley got married on the last day we were there. I am so glad we could be there! My brother Wes and his wife Rebecca flew in also, and we loved being with them. Family is precious, and I am so thankful for the time I can spend with mine!

I always underestimate how tiring it can be to be on vacation with the children. Eli displayed his fit throwing talents (he is an expert two year old, even though he is only 22 months!). It was nice to get back home and get everyone back into a "normal" routine and back into their normal beds! It takes several days for me to catch up.

No comments: