Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friday Night Water Fight!

The Refueling Area










Friday nights are Family Night at our house. We had nachos for supper, and then the children wanted to have a water fight with their Daddy. Being the great daddy that he is, he agreed. I kept a camera in my hands, so I was exempt (a pretty good strategy, if I do say so myself!). Isaac filled up our wading pools, and they were all set!

Each of our children have different water fight personalities. Isaac took it very seriously! He was very focused on dumping as much water on his daddy as possible. Bailey preferred to act as a refueler, helping all sides in the war. Olivia acquired a high tech weapon (also known as a pool noodle, that she used to blow out water at her dad). Anna Grace splashed around most of the time. Eli walked around with a measuring cup of water. He ended up dumping it on his own head most of the time. He did not get the memo about not getting the picture taker wet, so I ended up with some wet legs!



We had fallen into a rut of watching television most Family Nights, so it was nice to do something different. Cheap fun and the grass got a drink at the same time!

No comments: