Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snow













It is all fun and games until....



I love snow! I always crave one or two really good snow days each year. I guess it is a left over feeling from wanting school to be out when I was younger. It could also be that six years of living in Baton Rouge made me crave the white stuff. My children share my snow cravings. They have been known to go out and play in the frost.

We have had a really warm winter this year, and I have just about given up hope of a blizzard this year. So, I decided to go ahead and post pictures of our one "faux" snow that we had before Christmas. There were only supposed to be flurries, but we woke up to two inches of snow. Thankfully, I decided to post phone school for the morning, because every flake was gone by the afternoon. It kind of felt like we had been cheated of fully enjoying the white stuff. Mark, who is a bit of a snow humbug, thought it was a perfect snow. Maybe we will have better snow next year!

No comments: