Monday, May 4, 2015

Our Last Kindergarten Graduate!

It seems like last week that Isaac graduated from Kindergarten, but somehow it has been eight years.  I had been secretly dreading Eli's graduation.  It seemed like real proof that our little family is getting older.  

Eli's class only had three graduates, and our ceremony was very short and sweet.  Somehow I ended up in charge at the last minute and it was a bit stressful to try to get the slideshow together.  I figured out Power Point in a day and threw it together.  I was kind of thankful for the stress, because it kept me from completely becoming that mom who was an emotional mess over her six year old's graduation.



 Mark asked each graduate about their future career plans and Eli said he wanted to be president.  I am so glad he is aiming high!


I am thankful for the opportunity to homeschool this little graduate.  I am going to try to treasure these next twelve years, because I know they will go by fast!


No comments: