Sunday, November 30, 2008

Meal Plan

Monday -- Beef Stew in the crock pot
Tuesday -- Turkey fried rice
Wednesday -- Spaghetti & meatballs
Thursday -- Barbecue chicken & baked potatoes
Friday -- Homemade pizza
Saturday -- Ham, eggs & biscuits
Sunday -- Out to eat!

We had quite a bit of turkey and ham left over from Thanksgiving. I put it in the freezer, and I think that I can get at least five or six meals out of it (fried rice, ham & eggs, turkey & noodle soup, white beans cooked with the ham bone and a couple more meals I have not figured out yet). Thanksgiving is the meal that keeps on giving! Publix marked their turkeys way down, so I now have several turkey breasts and turkeys in the freezer. I am going to have to find some creative turkey recipes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Turkey stir fry! Try it with onions, peppers, zucchini, peas, etc. and worchestire sauce and go to town!