Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I have come across several blogs in my blog surfing that post their menus on Mondays. I have decided to give it a try. I realize that it will probably not be very exciting for anyone else, but it will help me get a little organized. I need organization as I attempt to navigate this newborn fog we are in!

Monday: Refried beans without the refry (from this blog , the children eat it really well. I follow Bethany's changes and add broth, cut the salt, add more cumin and leave the onion and garlic in when I mash it), taco rice, tortillas and cheese. I made extra beans so we can have bean and cheese burritos for lunch this week.

Tuesday: Chuck E Cheese (It is Isaac's birthday observed -- his birthday is actually Thursday, but he has Boy Scouts that day.)

Wednesday: Pork Chops in cream of mushroom soup, mashed potatoes and green beans

Thursday: My sweet friend Wendy is bringing dinner

Friday: Homemade pizza

Saturday: Barbecue chicken, baked potatoes, vegetable and homemade bread

Sunday is my day off. That means we will either go out, eat left overs or Mark will cook (which means we will go out!)

No comments: