Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nine Days!

Mark has next week off, so counting the two weekends, he is home for nine days (counting today)! I am so glad! The children are excited to have Daddy home too! Bailey made a calendar tonight. She drew nine blocks, with the numbers one through nine. She crossed off number one because the first day is gone.

I am hoping to get a little done around the house while Mark is at home. With our little Eli around, and trying to get our homeschooling done, our house is a bit of a mess! Tonight I worked on packing away some toys. We have been having trouble keeping things picked up, so I thought it would be help to have fewer toys around. I am hoping to work on the master bedroom and closet over the next few days. Unfortunately, it often becomes a dumping ground for baby stuff, toys, laundry and other junk. I am ready for some fall cleaning!

No comments: