Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Soup and bread night -- Minestrone Soup (I am going to try to cook more soups with little or no meat to help keep the food budget down. For this soup, I did a search for frugal minestrone soup, and combined several recipes that I found. It turned out pretty good. It is a cold and windy night, so warm soup felt good going down!).

Tuesday: Shake and bake pork chops and mashed potatoes

Wednesday: Grilled cheese sandwiches and left over minestrone soup

Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs -- I used this recipe and made five meals worth to put in the freezer. I love having quick meals to pull out!

Friday: French bread pizza

Saturday: Pancakes

Sunday: Tacos, refried beans and rice -- This is an easy meal because I made extra taco meat and refried beans and froze them. I do not like to cook on Sundays. Everyone is ready to eat the minute we walk in the door after church!

No comments: