Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Visit from Grand-bob and Nanna!


We had a visit from Nana and Grand-Bob (my parents) a few weeks ago.  We all love it when they come to visit!  We have some traditions that always happen when they come.  

--Nana always brings jellybeans and other goodies.
--We always go to the dollar store.  Nana hands each child a dollar and a dime and they happily spend it!
--Nana always plays Wii bowling with the children.
--Grand-bob always helps me in the yard.  This year we planted blueberry plants.  He and Eli also planted some herbs.
--Nanna always helps me organize and clean my house.  It is like having a visit from the laundry fairy.  I love it!
--Grand-bob usually cooks up something yummy for us to eat.
--We spend time watching movies and eating lots of yummy food.
--We always have fun!
--(I need to make it a tradition to take more pictures when they come to visit!)






I am so thankful for the close relationship my children have with their grandparents.  I wish that we could live closer, but I truly treasure the times that we are together! 

No comments: