Monday, June 8, 2009

Catching Up

Things have been busy here in our little world. As of Saturday, we have now lived here two months, and it has been quite a whirlwind. I think that my brain is still trying to grasp the fact that we now live in Arkansas and that Mark has a new job! Sometimes I think about the fact that on New Year's Day, we were enjoying life in Alabama, without a clue that in a matter of months we would be making a move to another state! It is enough to make my head spin a bit. God has been so faithful to us during this time of transition. Our new place is beginning to feel more like home, and we have had many people give us a warm welcome! I want to blog a bit about some of the things that have been keeping us busy during the past two months. So, I am going to start a "blog mini-series" about What We've Been Doing (WWBD). These are probably details that only a Mamaw really wants to read, so please feel free to skip these posts (except for you Mamaw!)!

No comments: