Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eli

Eli is changing so quickly! It is so hard to believe that he is already almost eight months old! He has learned some new "tricks" in the last couple of weeks. He is now able to sit by himself without toppling over. He can also get into a sitting position all by himself. Just this week, he learned how to put one knee if front of the other and crawl! He is not too quick on his knees yet, but he gets where he wants to go. My life has changed a bit, because I now get to follow him around, picking up treasures (trash) that he finds. Thankfully, he has not discovered the stairs yet, but I am sure that it is only a matter of time!

I was taking pictures of him performing his new trick, and they reminded me of another little critter who was performing the same tricks about eight years ago!

Eli, almost 8 months old
Isaac, 9 months old


No comments: