Friday, July 27, 2007

Anna Grace

Anna Grace is such a cutie! I really enjoy this age (almost 18 months). My wise friend Connie said this is the age when you start to say, "I could have another one!" Anna Grace is constantly coming out with new words that I had no idea she could say. One of the joys of her life right now is watching the ducks and the geese on the pond behind our house. There is a group of six ducks that stay together, and then another mamma duck with her two little babies. The two groups do not mix (there may have been a scandal in the duck community that I am not aware of!). Several times a day, she stands at the back door and watches them. The two baby ducks sometimes wander into our backyard, and Anna Grace loves it! She also loves watching the Wiggles. She goes and stands in front of the television or computer and says, "E. O. E. O." (her version of D-O-R-O-T-H-Y, one of the Wiggles' songs). I love the fact that little things thrill her heart. Life is certainly more exciting when you see it through the eyes of an almost eighteen month old!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: